A word with parents and students,
“My child should scale the lofty peaks of success and also be obedient, hard-working and endowed with all the good qualities” is the desire of each and every parent.
Inculcation of good qualities in the students depends on:
- The parents of the students.
- The environment in which the student lives and is brought up.
- Friends / Peers.
The collective impacts of all the above mentioned points determine the personality of the student. Even if the student receives all the favorable conditions to achieve the highest goal two more things are of at most importance.
- Students’ will power.
- The willpower of the parents and teachers to help the students to achieve their desired goals.
If the students receive these two favorable conditions then he/she can achieve the desired goals.
- Unfortunately today, parents due to their personal problems cannot give their complete attention to their children.
- There are many private schools but the schools which can inculcate good qualities in students are very few.
- The students surrounding environment and the closely related peer groups in which he/she is growing up is corrupted with addiction and sybaritism.
- Taking into consideration the dilemma of today’s parents and the adverse social conditions prevailing in the society, with the Holy Blessings of “Vishwatmak Om Gurudev” in the form of “Atma Malik Educational and Sports Complex” we are working cordially to create the ideal students.
I feel honored to be a part of “Vishwatmak Jangli Maharaj Ashram Trust (VJMAT) in rendering my service in the field of education. In the ancient times Gurukul system prevailed in India. Sadguru Om Gurudev emphasizes on the Gurukul System integrated with regular meditation for the students to lead a stress free life and realize the Self (Atma).
VJMAT has started Educational Institutions since 1995 and year it is crossing new mile stones. We have about 11,000 students in 14 schools and colleges with faculty of 500 plus. These institutions are spread all over in the states of Maharashtra, Gujrat and Karnataka.
We at our various educational institutions since 1995 and year after year it is crossing new mile stones. We have about 11,000 students in 14 schools and colleges with a faculty 500 plus. These institutions are spread all over in the states of Maharashtra, Gujrat and Karnataka.
We at our various educational institutions wish to prepare our students for various competitive exams, to meet the challenges of the competitive world with excellence. It is our Sadguru Om Gurudev’s wish that whatever facilities students residing in urban areas receive should be made available to rural students also at reasonable rates. Even a middle class family can dream of getting the best for their children.
From last year we have started foundation course for the students of XI and XII so that they can crack NEET, MHT-CET (Engineering), JEE mains with full confidence. This will save our rural students from migrating to towns and cities. This is unique feature of our school imparting academic teaching along with coaching from professional coaching institute.
Om Gurudev Uccha Madhyamik Gurukul aims at excelling in the ever expanding horizon of science and technology with a mix of modernity and tradition.
We want the students of Om Gurudev Uccha Madhyamik Gurukul to develop qualities of discipline, honesty, creativity, integrity, imagination, perseverance, self-confidence, endurance, transparency of thoughts and command over communication skills. We also want our students to excel in academics, co-curricular activities, sports and games, spiritually and meditation to make the students fly high. Value based education is also an integral part of Om Gurudev Uchcha Madhyamik Gurukul. Your dreams shall come true and your child will be on the desired track of life.
To accomplish our goals we not only plan and dreams but also act and believe in our ambitious vision to mould the exemplary, idealistic generation in near future.
I thank you for bestowing your faith and confidence in us.
Let’s all join our hands together in this endeavor.