Skip to content
- Admission forms will be available immediately
after the online declaration of result S.S.C. and CBSE Board.
- Documents to be attached with admission form-
- Original School Leaving Certificate with two
- Attested Photo Copies of std 10th
- Four passport size photos.
- Cast Certificate photo copy (if applicable)
- Duly filled admission form along with attached
documents should be submitted within given official time.
- Once chosen subject will not be changed.
- Students from other district or state should
provide school leaving certificate with mandatory counter sign of an education
- It is mandatory to pay the fees decided by Board
for the eligibility of candidate. All the document should be submitted before
- Those students who fail to submit all necessary
documents within time, they will not be eligible for the admission.
- Reserved category students in Class XII should
submit their documents for the caste validity before September end and duly
filled online form along with the necessary documents should be submitted in