|Roll No.: ______________||Test Date : 20.01.2019|
|Time : 2 Hrs.||Max.Marks : 300|
- First Step Course for 11TH JEE (Main & Advanced) 2019-2021
Physics: Complete Syllabus of Class-IX, Light: Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colorful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Chemistry: Complete syllabus of Class-IX + Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and Its Compounds
Mathematics: Complete Syllabus of Class-IX + Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions
- Second Step Course for 12TH JEE (Main & Advanced) – 2020
(Syllabus of the Test :- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Class XI)
- (Two Years Medical Course for 11TH NEET & AIIMS 2019-2021)
Science: Light: Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colourful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and Its Compounds, Life processes, Control and coordination, How do organisms reproduce, Heredity and Evolution.
Mathematics : Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions
- (XII-cum-Medical Course for NEET & AIIMS – 2020)
(Syllabus of the Test : Physics, Chemistry & Biology of Class XI)
Schedule for Admission-Cum-Scholarship-Test 2019-2021
|1||15/12/2019||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|2||05/01/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|3||19/01/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|4||02/02/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|5||09/02/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|6||22/03/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|7||29/03/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|8||05/04/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|9||12/04/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|10||19/04/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
|11||26/04/2020||Sunday||11:00Am to 1:00Pm||ACST|
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- The initial 10 minutes are earmarked for the candidates to carefully read the instructions. (Note: The candidates are not allowed to either look inside the question booklet or start answering during these initial 10 minutes.)
- The question booklet and answer sheet are issued separately at the start of the examination.
- Question booklet contains 100 questions in 12th NEET & 12th JEE.
- Question booklet contains 75 questions in 11th NEET & 11th JEE.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the correct answer, one out of the four available choices given under each question.
- It is mandatory to use Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen to darken the appropriate circle in the answer sheet.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. There is no negative
- Do not use white-fluid or any other rubbing material on answer sheet. No change in the answer once marked is allowed. Before handing over the answer sheet to the invigilator, candidate should check that Roll No. and Test-Booklet code have been filled and marked correctly.
- Rough work should be done only on the space provided in the question booklet.
- Immediately after the prescribed examination time is over, the Answer sheet and Question booklet are to be returned to the invigilator. If the candidate wants to leave the examination hall before time, he/she should hand over the question paper and answer sheet to the invigilator. However, no student can leave the examination hall before half time.